Project Funding Questions
Here are the top questions most borrower and project owners do asked regarding the project funding process. If you have other project funding questions, we would love to hear from you.
What kind of funding programs do you offer?
We offer a variety of conventional as well as non conventional funding solutions to meet your project’s unique financing needs. When you give us your project details or plan or executive summary, we can then suggest options for you before passing details to the appropriate funder.
Any professional reference(s) on any recently completed transaction?
In the financing profession all transactions are treated with utmost confidentiality and kept that way even after completion. This is due to the liability laws to prevent multi-million dollar lawsuits for breaking confidentiality agreement(s) in particular and our client’s trust in us is integral. We will require our client’s permission before disclosing their details.
Are you the lender/funder/investor?
We are financial brokerage firm, we acts as an intermediary between a borrower and a lender by handling all the paper works to bring lender and borrower together for funding. We provide that service and we are compensated in various ways, either through commissions, fees or through being paid by the exchange itself.
We also execute client orders, provide investors with research, investment plans and market intelligence. We cross-sell other financial products and services, such as access to a private client and full-service, we provide execution services as well as tailored investment advice and solutions.
Why should we trust you?
For the past two decades, trust has been touted as the all-powerful lubricant that keeps the economic wheels turning and greases the right connections all to our collective benefit. Popular business books proclaim the power and virtue of trust. Academics have enthusiastically piled up study after study showing the varied benefits of trust, especially when it is based on a clear track record, credible expertise, and prominence in the right networks.
We at Hubholzer Financing Broker LLC are known for our credibility and we have a very good technical and business backbone. We understand GCC terrain and business environment, we have recorded many success and we have a team of dedicated professionals working with a global network of market experts. Our utmost priority is providing the best customer service to our clients. We strive to always be available to our clients whenever they require any financial needs or have any queries. From enquiry to cash disbursement, we handhold our clients throughout the process.
How do you help us get funded?
There are a numerous ways we help project owners.
- We understand the structure and complexity of presenting a projectto lenders and investors.
- We have many credible, legitimate lenders and investors with high financing capacity.
- We assist borrowers connect with lenders and seeks out the best fit in terms of the borrower’s financial situation and interest-rate needs.
- Our funders are not easily accessible to the general public but we will pave way for a face to face meeting between our clients and our lenders.
- We also built relationships with our funders so that the process from project submission to being funded runs smoothly.
- We help to provide supporting documents in case the borrower credit history is below average.
How does your firm earn money?
We get paid for our services through commissions which is a percentage of the value of the brokered deal, also known as SUCCESS FEE. This is a favorite of financial brokers, where commissions of 1 to 10 percent are typically charged to the Lender and Borrower depending on the loan amount though the percentage is negotiable.
When do I have to pay the commission?
Our commission will be paid to us after 5 days after borrower must have received the loan amount in his or her designated bank account.
Who are your funding sources?
- We have many funding channels that we liaise with and also represent them namely: Private lenders, Private Investors, banks and Silent Partners.All our lenders have been pre-vetted and have a history of successful funding placements.
Do you offer any other loan programs?
- Yes we offer Conventional Loan, Islamic financing and Hard Money Loan.
How do I submit my project to you?
We accept Project plans / Executive Summaries in PDF format via email or via international courier and once our team of experts will review your documents and if selected we will email you our application procedures.
If we haven’t contacted you within 3 working days, please bear with us as we do receive a large amount of inquiries. (The period of time may change if there have been holidays; we usually experience delays of up to one week).
Submission of Application?
If you are eligible, we will come with a financing plan with the amount you can borrow, repayment schedule and interest rates. Once agreeable, all you have to do is submit the necessary documents.
- How long does it take to get funded?
- The Pre-approval and Final Approval of a business and personal loans can take anywhere between two to three weeks. However, nowadays, the process has become faster and you can get it approved in less than two weeks or so. We have streamlined our application process to be efficient so that you can get your funds as fast and easy as possible.
- What happens in the event of cancellation after submitting application?
- In the event of a cancellation, kindly take note that you will be charged $1000.00 USD for our time wasted.
What are the documents that you require for personal loan?
For Locals within the UAE or GCC countries, we require:
1) National ID Card.
2) Proof of residency: Any official mail received at the borrower’s residence.
3) Latest pay slip or other proof of income
4) Latest bank statement.
*As a prerequisite of applying for a financial assistance, borrowers must be at least 25 years old.
What are the documents that you require for personal loan?
For Foreigners, we require:
1) Work Permit (WP)
3) Employment contract
4) Most recent three months of pay slips
5) Tenancy agreement
6) Proof of residency: Any official mail received at the borrower’s residence
7) Most recent three months of bank statements for the account where pay is credited
For Business or Commercial Loan, we require:
1) Project Plans / Executive Summary
2) P&L statement.
3) Any recent utility bill
4) Passport Data page or Scan copy of Government issued ID card front and back
5) Most recent three months of business bank statement.
6) A recommendation Letter from your attorney.